SAVE THIS DATE
Pittsburgh Region Clean Cities is hosting our annual stakeholder meeting.
This year it will be held at the Community College of Allegheny County – West Hills Center.
1000 McKee Road, Oakdale, PA 15017, Room 1308, on June 22, 2022, from 10:00am – 12:00n noon.
Pittsburgh Region Clean Cities is hosting our annual stakeholder meeting. This year it will be a in-person event.
Date June 22, 2022
Time 10:00am – 12:00Noon
Presentations will be made on what PRCC projects are ongoing, discussion on our Committee Updates, PA DEP AFIG and DRIVE PA FORWARD Programs, Alternative Fuel Corridors, Training, DOE Information, and more.
To register click here
Stakeholder/Alternative Fuel Training Meeting
June 22, 202
10:00AM – 12:00PM
CCAC-West Hills Center 100 McKee Rd, Oakdale, PA 15071 Room 1308
- 10:00AM – Welcome – Rick Price, PRCC
- 10:10AM – 2021 PRCC Review – Rick Price, Executive Director, PRCC
- 10:15AM – Federal Tax Credits – Rick Price, PRCC
- 10:20AM – Committee Highlights
- EV – Matt McDonald, Duquesne Light
- Gaseous Fuels – Bob Beatty, Chair(William Sapon)
- Bi-Fuels – Lee Herbermann, Chair
- 11:10AM – Alternative Fuels Corridors/NEVI – TBD
- 11:20AM –- PA DEP AFIG & DRIVE PA FORWARD – Geoff Bristow, PA DEP Northwest Region
- 11:30AM – Drive Electric Pennsylvania Updates – Rick Price, PRCC
- 11:45AM – Update on Transportation Energy Partnership (TEP) Incentives – Rick Price, PRCC
- 11:50AM – Question and Answer Session
- 12:00PM – Meeting Adjourned