For Immediate Release
77th Annual Pittsburgh International Auto Show Returns
to David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Visit the Future of Vehicles, Feb., 18-21, 2022
PITTSBURGH (02022022) — We’re back! Back with excitement galore – so much for auto aficionados to see, experience and enjoy! And all in one place — the 77th Annual Pittsburgh International Auto Show set Feb. 18-21, 2022, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. It’s a fantastic opportunity to check out a variety of vehicles all in one place in a non-selling environment.
Headline attractions include:
- Charity check presentation -The Greater Pittsburgh Automobile Dealers Foundation will present a donation to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Charities Saturday, Feb 19 at 2:30 pm in the Ford exhibit.
- Duquesne Light Company Electric Avenue- Find out about electric vehicles and ride along in a Ford Mach E or Lightning.
- Stellantis Ride-and-Drive-Test drive a dozen different Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Fiat vehicles on the streets of Pittsburgh.
- Adam Solar Rides-Electric Bicycles
- Ford’s Official Truck of the Pittsburgh Penguins (you might win tickets to a Penguins game!)
- Ford’s Official Truck of the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Ford Mustang Mach-E, Lightning, Bronco, Bronco Sport and Maverick
- Ford Bronco Simulator
- Chevrolet Malibu, Camaro, Corvette, Trailblazer, Equinox, Blazer, Traverse, Tahoe, Suburban, Colorado, Silverado and Dump Truck
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer, Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve, Wrangler and Compass Limited
- Ram TRX
- Lexus LX and NX
- Vehicles from Acura, Hyundai, Kia, Lincoln, Mazda, Maserati, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen.
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Hi-Rise Garage
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Deepracer
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Western PA family activities
- P3R family activities
- Subaru Adopt-a-Pet
- Vitalant Blood Drive
- Allegheny County Police Safe Firearm Storage Exhibit
- Steelers Radio Network live broadcasts
- Back by popular demand: Elias Khouri – Acoustic Guitar
Venue: David L Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd., Pittsburgh, Pa. 15222
Hours: Friday and Saturday (Feb. 18-19) 10am-10pm
Sunday and Monday (Feb, 19-20) 10am-5pm
General Admission (Age 17 and over) $12
Children aged 6-16 $6
Children under 6 FREE everyday
Seniors aged 65+ $10 everyday
Military with ID $10 everyday
Tickets available at pittautoshow.com
> Presidents Day (Monday, Feb. 21) General Admission is $6. No additional discounts applicable.
> $2 discount coupons available at participating McDonalds Restaurants (Benefits the Ronald McDonald House Foundation)
> Parking Discount: $8 at Stadium Gold Lots with free shuttle to the show.
ABOUT THE PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW: The Pittsburgh International Auto Show is a production of the Greater Pittsburgh Automobile Dealers Association (GPADA), a metro dealer association representing more than 200 franchised automobile and truck dealers and related industries in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington, Westmoreland and other surrounding counties in Western Pennsylvania. The GPADA, founded in 1924 as a non-profit organization, encourages and promotes trade and commerce by providing and supporting numerous services, educational and training programs for the benefit of our membership.
PRESS CONTACT: Lisa McIntyre, CEO, GPADA, email@example.com; phone: (412)-518-1784